Bangalore Vintage Group a.k.a BVG (@BangaloreVintage, #Insta, #FB) will be hosting the 7th Southern India (also the 7th Anniversary of Bangalore Vintage Group) Vintage & Classic Automobile Event (Exhibition) on 17th Nov 2019 at Jayamahal Palace, Bengaluru.
Witness over 300 Vintage & Classic Automobiles which are from Bangalore, Mysore, Tumkur, Coorg, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Kerala, Tamil Nadu followed by Heritage Seed Ball Distributions in Association with Annadana Soil & Seed Savers Network, Bangalore to be inaugurated by Mr. Nitin Dossa (President, VCCCI Mumbai) followed by other Honourable Chiefs Guests from Karnataka.
BANGALORE VINTAGE GROUP’S 7TH SOUTHERN INDIA VINTAGE & CLASSIC AUTOMOBILE MEET FOLLOWED BY HERITAGE SEED BALL DISTRIBUTIONS IN ASSOCIATION WITH ANNADANA SOIL & SEED SAVERS NETWORK
Bangalore Vintage Group’s Vintage & Classic Automobile Exhibition followed by Seed Ball Distribution at the Venue on 17th Nov 2019 in association with Annadana which will be also inaugurated by our Honourable Chief Guest. We’re focussing on 1500+ seed ball distributions for the Participants and Visitors for a healthier tomorrow. Annadana’s seed balls are unique because they contain seeds of heirloom vegetables including brinjal, tomatoes, chillies, carrots, gourds, okra and herbs such as coriander, fenugreek along with flowers like marigold and cosmos. It’s a little universe of vegetable and flower diversity teeming with life and goodness.
ABOUT ANNADANA –
Annadana Soil and Seed Savers Network is a registered non-profit trust (BYP-4-00027-2007-08) dedicated to providing sustainable organic farm solutions. They are a self-funded entity. Their journey began in 2001 in Auroville, Pondicherry to promote the conservation, production, multiplication and exchange of organic seeds of traditional heirloom vegetable varieties, few cereals and flowers. Today, their 5 acre Agro-Ecology Knowledge Farm called ‘Ishana’ in Bangalore city stands testimony to our consistent efforts. This IMO-certified organic farm serves as a knowledge center facilitating research and innovation of an integrated farming system.
For over a decade now, they have been researching Best practices in organic agriculture. They share their findings with farmers, institutes and scientists, advocating for policies that support marginal farmers.
Annadana has spent 19 years working to ensure our food is chemical and pesticide-free. By partnering with farmers across Karnataka and other states in India, Annadana trains them in organic farming techniques helping them to escape the debt cycle.
“Buy a pair of Annadana seed balls and do your bit for the farmers that grow our food and support the chemical-free food movement.”
JAYAMAHAL PALACE ACCOMMODATIONS
Participants who are driving down from other Cities for 17th November meet can also book your accommodations at Jayamahal Palace Hotel and here is the Tariff as shared by the Hotel Management:
Room category Single Double
Standard Room INR 3000 Net INR 3500 Net
Deluxe Suite INR3500 Net INR 4000 Net
Luxury Suites INR 4500 Net INR 5000 Net
Royal Suites INR 5000 Net INR 5500 Net
Extra Bed/Person INR 800 Net
For more information and bookings, kindly contact Mr. V.K Bhat (Manager) at: + 91-80-41535715, 16, 17, 18. You can pay them directly.
ENTRY PASSES (BOOK BEFORE 10th OCT 2019)
(Online Payment Processing Partner: SwingKart a Unit of Pickky Digital Private Limited, Bangalore)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Bangalore Vintage Group is a Non-Profitable Vintage & Classic Automobile Owners Group.
2. The amount that you have transferred is non-refundable and non-transferable.
3. The amount that you have paid includes your unlimited Breakfast with Tea & Coffee, Pair of Seed Ball by Annadana and the Parking Allotments for the Vintage & Classic Automobiles.
4. Once we have placed the order for the Heritage Seed Ball, it will take 5-6 weeks for the Farmers to produce. 10th October 2019 is the last date of booking entry passes with the Seed Ball Pair.
5. BVG isn’t responsible for any damages or theft at the Venue. Hence, kindly take care of your belongings.
6. Visitors Parking is not available at the Venue on 17th November, Parking only for Vintage & Classic Automobiles from 9:00am – 1:00 pm. Visitors need to park their respective Automobiles, Opp. Cantonment Railway Station (Paid Parking) which is a 2 min walk from the Venue.
7. Classic Automobile up-to 1995 Allowed (We know that 1995 doesn’t qualify to be called a classic).
For any other information, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Kids up to 12 years are exempted for the Breakfast Pass.
Disclaimer: The Bangalore Vintage Group, in no way, intends to compete with any other similar clubs. We are friends who come together to share a common interest. We look forward to your participation in our future meets. Let’s together appreciate, respect and experience the joy of being with these machines.