Bangalore Vintage Group’s 7th Southern India Event is a Get together of all the Southern India Vintage & Classic Automobile Owners who are joining us from Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Goa and Pondicherry. Celebrate the day with all on 17th Nov 2019 at Jayamahal Palace, Bengaluru.
Here is the Participants List (Early Bird Registrations) and you can read more about 7th Southern India Vintage & and Classic Automobile Exhibition: https://bangalorevintagegroup.com/bangalore-vintage-groups-7th-southern-india-registered-participants-list/
If you wish to Bring Multiple Vehicles (up to 10 Two Wheelers & Upto 2 Four Wheelers) book this Entry Pass. This Entry Pass is Inclusive of Unlimited Breakfast for 1 and a Pair of Heirloom Seed Balls. Book Online till 20th Oct 2019.
Note: Participants Spot Entries/Venue Registrations Not Applicable this time. We’re trying to ease our process.
- Inclusive of Multiple Display Automobile Parking.
- Inclusive of 1 Pair of Heirloom Seed Ball to Support Farmers via Annadana Soil and Seed Savers Network. By paying for the Seed Ball, you are directly helping farmers from Karnataka and Down South. These farmers will be paid from your contributions to make the heirloom seed balls for us. If you wish to contribute more and we will highlight your name during the Exhibition.
- Placard to be e-mailed for all your Display Vehicles once you have registered. Take a color print out, hang it on your vehicle and enter the venue. Placard are Mandatory for each participant.
- Participation Certificate at the Venue.
- 1 Pair of Heirloom Seed Ball. These are Vegetable Organic Seeds from the Seed Bank. Grow more at home and you will get to know more about this at the Venue.
- Be there at the Venue by 8:30 till 1 pm as we’ve a few activities planned followed by Certificate Distribution for all the Participants by the Chief Guest.
- This pass is inclusive of unlimited breakfast for one.
- Participants Venue Registrations not applicable at the Venue to ease our process.
- If your friends want to join, register them separately.
- Display Vehicle Age Min 25 Years or up to 1995.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Bangalore Vintage Group is a Non-Profitable Vintage & Classic Automobile Owners Group.
- The amount that you have transferred is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The amount that you have paid includes your unlimited Breakfast with Tea & Coffee, 1 Pair of Seed Ball by Annadana and the Parking Allotments for the Vintage & Classic Automobiles.
- BVG isn’t responsible for any damages or theft at the Venue. Hence, kindly take care of your belongings.
- Visitors Parking is not available at the Venue on 17th November, Parking only for Vintage & Classic Automobiles from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm. Visitors need to park their respective Automobiles, Opp. Cantonment Railway Station (Paid Parking) which is a 2 min walk from the Venue.
- Kids up to 12 years are exempted.
Disclaimer: The Bangalore Vintage Group, in no way, intends to compete with any other similar clubs. We are friends who come together to share a common interest. We look forward to your participation. Let’s together appreciate, respect and experience the joy of being with these machines.