Visitors Pass for Bangalore Vintage Groups 7th Southern India:
- Your Entry to the Venue.
- Includes Unlimited Breakfast (Breakfast Menu: Idly, Vada, Dose, Kesari Bath, Kara Bath, Chutney, Sambar, Coffee & Tea) from Jayamahal Live Counter for Bangalore Vintage Group Visitors. Breakfast will be only made ready for all online bookings.
- Includes 1 Pair of Heirloom Seed Ball from Annadana Soil and Seed Savers Network to support the Farmers. Collect them from the Venue on 17th November.
- Visitors kindly note that Visitors Parking is not available at the Venue from 8:00 am – 1:30 pm. Kindly Park your respective automobiles Opp. Cant. Railway Station Paid Parking which is just 2 mins away from the Venue.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Bangalore Vintage Group is a Non-Profitable Vintage & Classic Automobile Owners Group.
- The amount that you have transferred is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The amount that you have paid includes your unlimited Breakfast with Tea & Coffee, 1 Pair of Seed Ball by Annadana.
- Once we have placed the order for the Heritage Seed Ball, it will take 5-6 weeks for the Farmers to produce. 10th October 2019 is the last date of booking entry passes.
- BVG isn’t responsible for any damages or theft at the Venue. Hence, kindly take care of your belongings.
- Visitors Parking is not available at the Venue on 17th November, Parking only for Vintage & Classic Automobiles from 8:30 am – 1:00 pm. Visitors need to park their respective Automobiles, Opp. Cantonment Railway Station (Paid Parking) which is a 2 min walk from the Venue.